It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Here are few Photography Client and Vendor Gifts for Under $15 that are sure to be a little easy on the budget and wow your clients!
After reading, Raving Fans: A Revolutionary Approach to Customer Service by Harvey Mackay, I understood the importance of going above and beyond with my clients and in turn, creating “Raving Fans” of my business. Caring for my clients was a small change that was a major impact on my business and referrals. The following links are small business owners that go above and beyond in their business and I’m sure would appreciate your patronage this holiday season.
1. The Dough Bar: who doesn’t love super yummy desserts? The Dough Bar delivers nationwide for the client who loves a sweet treat! I’ve personally used them and they are so so good! Hipster Santa is just $6!
2. Online Mobile App (Free with ShootProof Subscription!) Your photos are at their fingertips with custom digital photo albums they can show off to friends and family. Word-of-mouth referrals have never been easier! Gift clients and vendors a Mobile App of their purchased images for a beautiful holiday gift!
3. Sugar Scrub Sample Packs From The Yellow Mustard Seed Homemade & All Natural products! OMG, heaven in a pack for just $5.99 each!
4. Simply Scents Candle Co. Can you say heaven in a jar? Shan’s line of candles and Bath and body products are perfect for the home or office starting at $5.99 .
5. Worthy Floral Notecard by AnnLettered! What a wonderful way to affirm your clients with a handmade card. The Worthy Floral Notecards are 6×6 3/4 inches of goodness. The original art was created with watercolor and brush pen and then digitized. Each card comes with a white envelope. These notecards are sold in packs of five. Great as a gift for self or others! “Your Worth was established by God BEFORE anyone else could form an opinion!” – AnnLettered
6. Personalized Tumblers and Coffee Mugs from Brittany Lettering & Designs! For just $11 using coupon code HOLIDAYSAVE16, good through Thursday night 12/8.
Also, don’t forget to seal it with a Thank you or Holiday card from Kraft and Jute for $2.50 each! Handwritten and personalized notecards from your business are still perfect for an intimate way to say thank you from your business. They’re super cute and come in 16 different colors! One is sure to match your brand!
Tomayia Colvin is an award-winning and nationally published high school senior and wedding and engagement photographer and industry leader that resides in Humble, Texas. She’s speaking at Imaging USA and WPPI in 2017 on high school senior portraits! She’s also available for one on one mentorships and small group workshops to help you reach your business goals!
She can be reached here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and 832-429-5190.